Tenacious D Are Doing Stuff

1. Will says:

Pick of Destiny is a fucking insane album. Everyone has tried to tell me it sucks, but fuck them. Go listen to it.

2. edwin winnipeg says:

I havent checked in on buddyhead in a long time and now that i did i see your going outta your way to shit on Tenacious D? thats kinda sad but i notice your still trying to make people care about whatever current incarnation of the icarus line is out there plugging away pointlessly.

3. abidalilliane says:

I really don't know this band I mean not familiar with this band , all I know is the member named Jack Black one of my favorite artist who is the leading man in the movie called school of rock.
    baby eagle

4. Great job here. I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what you’ve said and still make it interesting

5. Flourescent Genitals says:

Icarus Line suck AIDS-bag bruh. Gross.

6. James Clavio says:

I love pick of destiny and school of rock and just like Dewey Cox they rock!

7. I conceive this site has got some very excellent information for everyone. "The foundation of every state is the education of its youth." by Diogenes.

8. Tenacious D were unforgettable, amazing and I would recommend to anyone who is a fan! The fact that they acted out scenes whilst giving such a great performance was epic! I feel that the start up act were average and were not a similar genre or status of epicness to support The D, However, they got people to listen and get prepared for the amazing of the D! Jack Black and Kyle Gass are also such genuine people, as we waited around the corner of the 02 Apollo after the show they came outside signed things and shook hands with fans, something you would expect stars of such a high status not to do, Overall, I loved the concert and would genuinely recommend it to any fans!

9. onpogetge says: