Dirty Laundry Tries To Interview The Icarus Line

1. Tim says:

I don't think this interview was terrible. Unless you're someone like Jason Pettigrew who is used to telling John Lydon to fuck off or whatever, The Icarus Line is an intense interview. I've been stuffed in a van with Travis, Joe and Aaron North and a dictaphone and I'm sure my shit wasn't on point either. I can honestly say it was one of the most rewarding and challenging things I've ever done.

2. duke rabbit says:

its looks like there is a hamburger on old joe's t shirt.A manburger that is, yum!

3. nickelodeaon says:

That´s honesty: Nick Cave hair-do, false "i can´t remember..was it at the Hard Rock?", uptight pretend to be cool stance too uptight to be cool. He reminds me of a guy i know, when that guy was 13. Sincerely: the pussiest man in rock n roll. They played my city years ago. They sat on a corner staring at the floor all shut, while my friend´s band drank their rider.

100% posers.

4. nickelodeaon says:

by the way, washing your teeth is cool. Remember kids!

5. Twostep131 says:

Ha i am loving the picture

Turkey Burgers

6. Mr. Blumpkins says:

Their groupies are probably pretty hot….ya know, if your into catching syphilis

7. Alexander899 says:

LOL. What does it take to get to get to this point…..

Breville Smart Grinder

8. How did you like Antwerp?

9. Random Reader says:

Agree'd. This constant bs need to social network is bs. Sick of trying to impress every single g'damnd person. WHo caaaaares.

10. jess says:

god, cardamone just gets more and more fucking gorgeous. ridiculous.

11. Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all important infos. I¡¦d like to look more posts like this .