Nirvana

Travis Michael Keller

Travis Keller is a pretty good liar. Email death threats & love letters to: tmk@buddyhead.com

1. Jam Van says:

My mother snorts when she laughs as well, and I too have grown to find it endearing… Was this concert more epic than the Coolio Dangerous Minds show that I claim as my first unsupervised excursion into music? I suppose that's up for debate. Regardless, quite an entertaining read, I'm always a sucker for a well placed Beavis and Butthead reference.
    http://www.jaminthevan.com http://www.facebook.com/jaminthevan

2. Jam Van says:

http://www.jaminthevan.com http://www.facebook.com/jaminthevan

3. Jam Van says:

http://www.jaminthevan.com http://www.facebook.com/jaminthevan

4. Duke rabbit says:

foo fighter records had me laughing hard!

5. can't wait to pick up the vinyl and bluray!

6. Bibi says:

You don't say much about the dvd but you actually make me want to watch it even if I'm not a Nirvana fan, so good job, I guess!

7. dan says:

dude courtney love is definitely lame and her face is not real, but you aren't being real either. you only started slandering her hardcore after she dissed you at some show in LA a couple of years ago. afterwards you fuckin twittered her something sad like 'why did you ignore me last night?' and she said something about you being creepy and a gigantic pothead (she apparently prefers asshole coke whore models and designers).

in true LA fashion you are still seething about being snubbed at the prom or some shit, and now you're playing it off like that never happened and has nothing to do with your endless 'cunt bitch killer' comments. i've read this site for over a decade and you seem way cooler and smarter than that bro!

why not just say something valid, like how years of narcotics have turned her into THE most handicapped down syndrome guitar player in rock history? every idiot on earth knows that major label pressure and drugs killed kurt…just like miniscule tiny minor label pressure and drugs might kill you! 😉

(lbuddyhead rules and nirvana is the best band ever)

8. I'm not being real? Dude I'm being as real as one can.

I didnt only start slandering her a couple years ago… try 1997 when I started this site. I got the lawsuits to prove it. And after that around 2001 I have check stubs from check she wrote me when she realized that the "if you can't beat em join em" saying held some water for her. I've been dissing her since the 90s bro. Eat me for thinking anything else.

And when I twittered her after the hole show… I wasn't being serious. Sarcasism doesnt translate well over the net I guess. But she didnt ignore me… so that's kinda why I was asking why she ignored me… get it, it's a joke. Not that funny I know but it was a joke. Sue me for not being funny.

Instead of wasting your time and my time with these lame comments why dont you start your own site and review this DVD? I dare you.

9. jere says:

You say it was their first North American show post-Nevermind release, but they played shows all across the U.S. between 9/23/91 and 10/31/91. I don't know, maybe that wasn't what you meant or something. Anyway, nice review. Saw Nirvana once, in college, 12/9/93, one of the few shows that has yet to turn up on a bootleg.

10. i picked this up a day early today. my record store shop dude is cool. fucking sweet concert!

11. Will K says:

How do you access the easter eggs on the dvd?

12. i hope they will release the 'live and loud' show. that's my personal favorite from the in utero tour.

13. influxmusic says:

holy crap, '97 was buddyheads inception?! That makes sense. I think your site (Travis) is one of the 1st sights I ever signed up to on the internets…sophmore year in a dank basement of the library at cal state fullerton using a rocketmail account.

That said, I still enjoy the site and LOVE this review. I guess a lot of us have similar significant Nirvana stories…mine was missing the '93 show at the forum w/ nirvana, helmet, the jesus lizard cuz fuckin' steve russell wouldn't cover my shift that night. I should've went that job blew.

14. Micheal Riseley says:

Actually I'd just like to make a correct, how can this be the only know Nirvana concert to be recorded? What about Live at Reading, and Unplugged in New York? they were recorded concerts.

15. mykickdrumheart says:

Cool story, it's hard to believe it been 20 years now. I remember feeling the same way growing up in Texas where it was all country and hair bands. Nirvana was a total breath of fresh air.

16. Its very informative post. I really gathered allot knowledge from it. I am definitely going to try it.

17. i was born in 1995 bro, its 2012 now, so im like 17 years
    -d3athsnak3 in reply to mutten55, 10 hours ago

18. I've been browsing online greater than three hours lately, yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

19. It is, however, becoming more and more common for any shipper to deliver cars directly towards the house in the buyer.
    Here again, the role of international car shipping company is not undermined anyways.
    Also, check around to friends and relatives for almost any advice on auto shipping services they might
    have used in the past.

my weblog – nationwide auto transporters reviews

20. Yep, be an individual, and let individuals know you have got
    a life outdoors of enterprise. What I actually like about Fb is that it has
    introduced the net to the masses Old and young!

21. While Facebook has experienced trust problems, the acquisition of PrivateCore.

22. As time goes on and word of one’s page gets around,
    you’ll gain more enthusiasts at a faster pace.

23. Maurice says:

I read in one of the Nirvana books that the whole show, including all the bands was recorded for a documentary that never happened.

24. toms Skor says:

passenger’s name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin. But I don’t know if that’s

25. Toms Skor says:

gesture.Wright, when was the last time you and other members of the cleric talked to your

26. Toms Sko says:

youths on a college campus near you. The team descends upon Downingtown, Pa., for a weekend of

27. Virgildop says:

[url=http://alfidakg.ru/]купить одежду через интернет магазин для женщин из кыргызстана[/url]

Наш магазин предлагает богатый выбор женской одежды производства швейной фабрики “Алфида”, которая уже более 10 лет производит и успешно продаёт собственную продукцию в Кыргызстане. Одежду швейной фабрики “Alfida” уже успели оценить многие женщины Кыргызстана и даже зарубежья.

[url=http://alfidakg.ru/platya/]купить недорогое платье производство кыргызстан в интернет магазине[/url]

Предприятие “Alfida” – это современное предприятие, занимающееся разработкой и дизайном сезонных коллекций одежды для женщин, пошивом её под торговой маркой “Alfida”. При разработке моделей одежды используются ультрасовременные приложения, цеха фабрики оснащены самым высокотехнологичным оборудованием, поэтому женская одежда фабрики Алфида очень качественная и пользуется спросом, как в стране, так и за его пределами.

[url=http://alfidakg.ru/platya/]платья оптом от производителя[/url]

Мы реализуем женскую одежду, как оптовым покупателям, так и в розницу, нашими постоянными клиентами уже стали многие модные магазины и частные лица. Торговая марка Алфида популярна и в государствах дальнего зарубежья, куда мы успешно продали не одну большую партию женской одежды Алфида.

[url=http://alfidakg.ru/platya/]купить недорогие вещи в москве производство кыргызстан[/url]

Сделать заказ и получить его помогут менеджеры нашего Интернет-магазина, а доставка товара с учётом сезонной акции будет осуществлена без оплаты и в кратчайший срок.в строительстве загородной льстве загородной едвижимостиою деятельность РФ

28. I just want to tell you that I am just all new to weblog and actually loved this web site. Likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You certainly have outstanding article content. Thank you for revealing your web-site.