1. Who are your heroes?
Ben franklin, Steve ignorant, Doc Holliday, Val Kilmer
2. If you weren’t making art, what do you think you’d be doing?
Murder. Surfing, murdering some waves.
3. What’s the best (or dumbest) thing that’s been said to you after a show?
Best and dumbest: Did you just play?
4. Time for REAL TALK: Who is the biggest asshole you’ve ever shared a stage/studio with?
Jared Everett ( guitar for darker my love). Just kidding. Can’t say really , I try not to play shows with assholes. Actually, there is one. But I’ll have to tell you in secret during pillow talk in bed.
5. What films (and/or books) really inspired you that our reader should check out for themselves?
Any poetry written by women that have killed themselves.
6. Who would you rather eat dinner with, Danny Devito or Dog The Bounty Hunter?
Dog. For sure. Danny devito is weird.
7. What’s your favorite place in your favorite city in the whole world? And why?
“The cottage” in the back of my moms house, San Mateo, California. Why? It’s like climbing back into the cracked shell I was hatched in. Or more precise, like the Egg back in the Easter basket.
8. Ozzy or Dio? David Lee Roth or Hagar? Liam or Noel?
Ozzy. DLR. Noel
9. Who do you go to for advice when the shit hits the fan? What’s the best advice they’ve given you?
My Mom. Best advice, and I quote: “keep it wigglin’ “. It always works.
10. What could you NOT live with out?
Dr. Pepper. Sleep. Water. Salt. Punk. Television programs on jails. Coffee. Doubleday Dictionary
11. What’s the most important life lesson you’ve ever learned?
Life is short. Be brave. Make a move.
12. What band should people reading this be listening to?
The first Aerosmith record. The Pastels. E-40
13. Give the internet some words to live by…. we all know it needs some!
Keep it wigglin’
This is some text prior to the author information. You can change this text from the admin section of WP-Gravatar To change this standard text, you have to enter some information about your self in the Dashboard -> Users -> Your Profile box. Read more from this author