Color Russell Brand! Win FREE stuff doing it!

Meathead

Hi, I'm Meathead.

1. yes no says:

So… how’s about updating once a week instead of posting little bullshit like this every two months? Geez man, the only cool thing the ‘Heads got going for it are Joel Jett’s recommendations. What? Are labels that afraid to send you music that you can’t put out any more reviews? Shit.

2. yes no says:

Oh, and good call on Russell Brand. Can’t stand that dude.

3. Russell Brand says:

Oi, mate! I find this highly offensive…fuck who am i kidding?

I hate myself…

4. MikeMike says:

This guy is the worst. He was funny for about 2 minutes when he was talking about how terrible today’s awful pop singers are. Hilariously, he is now married to one of those awful “artists”. Fuck him.

5. jack says:

wow… didn’t see this coming from meathead AT ALL, totally unexpected.

6. ryan says:

Haha… Remember kids: down the sidewalk, not across the street.

7. Lemons says:

FUCK YES COLORING BOOKS

8. paluka says:

Meathead I would agree with this, but I saw his stand up at the ucb theatre in LA (he was a special guest). He really surprised me. I think I’m the few people that hated forgetting Sarah Marshall and that stand-up washed away all the previous bull crap.

9. Tara says:

This trumps the Josh Freese one from a while back. Goddamn, I love Meathead. He’s a funny bastard. I’m busting out the crayons tomorrow.

10. Travis Keller says:

I’m busting out the markers too!

11. Neroli says:

Rad, I’m game.

And I’d just like to say I’m so glad California’s been lumped with him. We here in the UK have had our fill of him.

12. Freddy says:

I think homeboy uses a bump it, to get that hair puffy as shit lol!

13. joel says:

hey meathead, i tried your pull pork recipe and it was FANTASTIC! thanks much!

14. Tara says:

I just had a brilliant idea! Print these on white T-shirts and sell with a pack of washable markers. Yeah??

15. Will says:

On behalf on the United Kingdom, i apologize for Russel Brand. I hope he gets aids of Katy Spazzy.
    God, he’s more embarrassing than Oasis.

16. zincink says:

I have no printer! WHAT DO?!
    Please don’t make me go to the timewarp library or Kinkos!

17. meathead says:

@zincink I guess you’ll just have to go right to Step 3.

18. Jenna says:

im totally doing this.

19. Rob says:

He has fucked a heroic amount of hot girls and currently gets to see Katy Perry’s tits whenever he likes; I think Russell Brand has won and god damn do I hate him for it.

20. bonus egg says:

Thank you Meathead. I will add this to my Peter Cetera collage.

21. yes yes no no says:

I second that.

Write something… please. What else am I suppose to do at work?!?!?

Stumble?

22. Nigel Davenport says:

But he’s tight with Noel, I thought you guys would jock him?

23. wtfdude says:

is this for US residents only?

24. Travis Keller says:

World wide!

25. Chopper Dave says:

Who won?

26. I neglected a lot of responsibilities to finish my entry on time. I hope you got it.

27. Travis Keller says:

I just gave em all to Meathead on Saturday… we got em all..> They were great. Once Meathead comes down off his bender, he’ll pick a winner, scan em in and we will get shitty prizes!

28. meathead says:

Oh shit, that’s what was in that envelope? I think I might need to see a doctor.

29. karabnp says:

YAY!!!! I’ve been wondering what the status was.
    I hope my Russells made it in four pieces.
    I’m still *concerned* that the paint got wet or melted/or if they flaked off the backing.
    Oh well. If so, it’ll just add dramatic effect. ;D

@RoBeast Rollie, that makes two of us.

>>I neglected a lot of responsibilities to finish my entry on time. I hope you got it.>>

30. Anonymous says:

Classic Tall – This may be the design mainly used by girls ghd which enables it to be the best shoes for winter. They glimpse amazing receiving a pair of “skinny” ugg stiefel deutschland – tucked in in the direction of boot for just about any enjoyment and really stylish winter look.
    Classic Short – This design is loved by equally girls and girls and capabilities a amazing glimpse both with pants tucked in or used outside the boot.
    Bailey Button – this really is frequently a brand name new edition ghd Hair Straighteners from the classic. They have an opening over just one element receiving a conventional UGG Australia wooden key fastening to include only a touch of flair. This design has some real guarantee of getting amid the brand new favorites for girls this season.
    Classic Cardy – A beautiful crochet knit boot with very much versatility and style. They possess a romantic gentle glimpse and therefore are readily available in pretty numerous colours for equally girls and girls.
    Crochet Classic – As much as I can tell, this boot is no extended getting produced but can nevertheless be found out for girls and girls in specific areas online. These as well possess a little of versatility to them, getting capable for ghd IV styler getting used up the leg or pushed affordable for just about any slouchy look.
    Knit Classics – There are two new knit boots released in the direction of Classics lineup this twelve weeks from UGG Australia – the Argyle Knit moreover to the traditional ugg boots. My exclusive favored of those two boots may be the Argyle receiving a sort of the “fisherman sweater” glimpse to them, really romantic and versatile adequate to go with anything.

31. Hey

finaly I found what I was looking for

how did you guys found this information??thank you for your post I found it on Yahoo And I saved it . I’ll share. You have my email guys, so can you please send me an email when you post some new blogs on your site!!!

32. What made you think about such a topic. Its funny I am not the only one that feels that way about it. Keep it up!. really thanks i needed this Added Amazing.

33. There is perceptibly a bundle to know about this. We take into account you made numerous good factors within functions additionally.